BellaMia1's comments

Cargo (2013)
BellaMia1 1 points 2 days ago.

This short was more interesting, than most full-length movies that I’ve seen in years, in the same genre. Worth the watch.

Deadtime Stories: Volume 2 (2011)
BellaMia1 1 points 2 days ago.

This was a terrible sequel. Most everything about it was wrong. Took me 2 sittings to watch it. Do not recommend it.

Deadtime Stories: Volume 1 (2009)
BellaMia1 1 points 3 days ago.

This was barely watchable. The stories weren’t scary, nor original. Disappointing from Romero.

Strike (2017) S2 E2
BellaMia1 0 points 4 days ago.

Another interesting storyline for this series. I am totally hooked now. Will definitely finish the rest of this show. Very good watch.

Baptiste (2019) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 5 days ago.

Watched the first episode, and I’m not sure yet how I feel about this series. Will keep watching, for now.

The Maiden (2016)
BellaMia1 0 points 5 days ago.

This a good watch. not a masterpiece, but well done anyway. The ghost is creepy.

Cell (2017)
BellaMia1 0 points 6 days ago.

This was not my cup of tea.

Tales from the Dark Part 2 (2013)
BellaMia1 0 points 6 days ago.

This installment was better than the first one. A decent one-time watch. A 2.5/5 for me

Tales from the Dark 1 (2013)
BellaMia1 0 points 8 days ago.

I was not too keen about the first story, but the second and third, were not so bad. Not the best anthology, but OK enough for a one-time watch, if bored.

The Bride (2015)
BellaMia1 0 points 10 days ago.

This was once again, very boring for a ghost story. Nothing worth watching here. And not scary for one bit.

The Red Nightmare (2021)
BellaMia1 1 points 12 days ago.

This was very boring, indeed. Most of the stories had the same feel to them. Nothing original, nothing scary. A total waste of time.

100 Code (2015) S1 E12
BellaMia1 0 points 12 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Man, this storyline is so complex, that it needs more than a season to tell. So many questions left unanswered. Too many plotholes left. Clearly, the person behind this whole mess, is someone powerful, rich, with many resources. I mean, he clearly has access to the CCTV of the city. No small feat here. Has to be one hell of a hacker. This last episode fell rushed. And because of the unanswered questions, left me unsatisfied. All those episodes for nothing.

100 Code (2015) S1 E9
BellaMia1 0 points 22 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Really! Dominic Monaghan is killing this show for me. His character is cartoonish and overacted by Dominic. His character is not being developed as the storyline goes along. He’s just angry and immature. The subplot with Eklund’s daughter drags this show down. She gets on my sweet nerve, every time she’s on the screen. Her story is frankly uninteresting and cliche. With her stupid daddy issues. Why is it that in a LOT of police series, the offspring of cops or other figures of authority, are dumb as doorknobs? Every once in the while, I’d like to see one of them with a solid head on their shoulders. One who actually THINK with their brains, having learned a thing or two from their parent’s profession. Nope, not a chance in this show. I’m actually hoping that something bad happens to her. That’s not good. (sigh). So hard to finish this.

100 Code (2015) S1 E5
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

This series is getting tedious and a bit too slow-paced for me. But I’m so far into it, might as well finish it. (sigh)

100 Code (2015) S1 E4
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

Still not sure about this series, but I will keep watching, For now.

100 Code (2015) S1 E3
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

Don’t Swedish police wear gloves when manipulating evidences? That little bit of detail annoyed the crap out of me. I will go on for on, if only to find out the how this storyline ends. Dominic still sucks for me.

100 Code (2015) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

First, I’m not Swedish, but even I knew that the translation sucked here. It made no sense. That besides, this first episode left me decently interested, but Dominic Monaghan’s accent was terrible, so was his acting. I will watch the next episode if only because of Michael Nyqvist (R.I.P). A very good actor.

Zen (2011) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

I like Rufus Sewell and his body of work, but I wasn’t that impressed with this first episode. I expected more from the script. And I expected an Italian actor for the main role. No offense to Rufus. I don’t think I will go on with this show. What a shame. Maybe I’ll come back to it when I’m really, really bored later in time. Maybe. If anything, for Sewell.

The Killing Field (2014)
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

Personally, I preferred the series to this movie. It wasn’t a bad watch, but there was something missing for me. Good enough for a one-time watch.

Winter (2015)
BellaMia1 2 points 1 month ago.

I definitely recommend this series. It’s a good and easy watch.

Winter (2015) S1 E6
BellaMia1 0 points 1 month ago.

I binge watched this series, and it kept my attention the whole show through. Good watch all around.

Winter (2015) S1 E4
BellaMia1 1 points 1 month ago.

This show is getting more interesting as it gets along. And that’s fine by me. On to the next episode.

Winter (2015) S1 E2
BellaMia1 0 points 2 months ago.

Yep, I’m officially hooked now. Can’t wait to see where the storyline goes. Still a good watch.

Winter (2015) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 2 months ago.

Good first episode, and a new show for me. And so far, it has my attention. Hope it stays that good.

Vera (2011) S4 E4
BellaMia1 0 points 2 months ago.

Geez. The women in this storyline made me angry, with their denial. Characters like that annoys the crap out of me. Otherwise, a good watch, as usual with Vera.

Unforgotten (2015) S1 E6
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago.

I really liked this storyline, for I wasn’t sure who was the culprit throughout the episodes. I’m not sure I would’ve been as forgiving as the people involved, though. There are some betrayals that only time can heal, and sometimes, one cannot forgive period. Good watch.

Unforgotten (2015) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago.

I first saw an episode of this series on PBS, and I got hooked. Can’t wait to see more.

Trial & Retribution (1997) S2 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

OK. In the first season, I didn’t mind much the divided frames appearing throughout the episode. but that shtick is seriously annoying. Specially when it has nothing to do with what’s happening at the moment. It’s distracting. And in this storyline also, there were some obvious things that should’ve been done by the police, but weren’t. And Det. Walker needs anger management. I can’t stand his character always shouting at others. This series is not growing on me, yet. Maybe just maybe, it gets better with later season. I hope so otherwise, I’m done with it.

Touching Evil (1997) S1 E4
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

It kind of annoyed me how much the antagonist in this storyline, made fools of the police. Having heard her voice on tape, they should’ve noticed her right away when standing beside her, at the hospital. Her voice was noticeable. Had me throwing a shoe at the screen. Good watch anyway.

Touching Evil (1997) S1 E2
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Man, I didn’t realize that Robson Green played the cop in so many shows. And like in Grantchester, he has a short fuse here too. He’s a good actor, so it wasn’t hard for me to like this newbie. At least to me it is. Although I wasn’t sure about the ending. Was it self-inflicted or committed by someone else? Good watch.

Touching Evil (1997) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 2 months ago*.

Since I like Robson Green’s bodywork, I gave this series a chance. Ans so far, I’m interested.

Pathosis (2020)
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago.

Nothing special here. Nothing that we haven’t seen before.

Thorne (2010) S1 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago.

No, that was not my cup of tea. I’m done with this series. Not going any further. What a shame though, for I like David Morrissey.

Thorne (2010) S1 E2
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago*.

Nope. I did not warm up to this show. These characters need some serious anger management courses. Once again, one is left scratching one’s head at the behavior of so-called professionals. The more the episode was going, the more I disliked Thorne. This man shouldn’t be left investigating any case, before getting some serious mental help. I’ll finish this series, just to conclude. But I don’t think I’ll go for the next storyline.

Thorne (2010) S1 E1
BellaMia1 2 points 2 months ago.

I read the reviews about this series on IMDb before watching this episode, and I see what some people are saying. The behavior of the characters are unrealistic. I doubt the police would treat a victim the way Thorne did. And what’s with the yelling at each other? And the flashbacks are annoying after a while. Can’t say that this first episode impressed me. I’ll watch the next, and see if I still feel the same way. So far, not so good.

Twisted Sisters (2018) S1 E1
BellaMia1 2 points 2 months ago.

I never heard of that case before, and it was interesting to watch. It always amazes me, the things some people do in the name of God. Those sisters are right where they belong. Good watch.

Dog Soldiers (2002)
BellaMia1 1 points 2 months ago.

My son suggested this movie to me, and I decided to take a chance. I never heard of it, years ago. And I have to say, that I enjoyed it. Having seen a lot of werewolves movies in my life, it was quite enjoyable. “An American werewolf in London” was my trauma younger, and this one is not far from it. A nice surprise, even after all these years.

The Mortuary Collection (2020)
BellaMia1 2 points 2 months ago.

Well, I have to say that this was not as bad as I anticipated. On the contrary, it was a good watch. The last anthology that I watched wasn’t as good. It did have the feel of “Creepshow”. I liked it. And to say that I almost passed it by. Worth a watch.

Under Your Bed (2019)
BellaMia1 3 points 3 months ago.

I can’t say that this movie did something for me. Except for the long and graphic scenes of marital violence, which frankly, did not need to be so long to make whatever point the director was trying to make. After a while, it felt gratuitous. Some scenes are just dragged on and on, going nowhere. As for the ending, yeah. I just sat there at the end, wondering why I wasted my time with this movie. And this should NOT be classified as a horror movie. There was nothing scary there. So in all for me, a miss.

Deadtime Stories (1986)
BellaMia1 2 points 3 months ago.

Nope, that one didn’t do anything for me. The stories were pretty boring. Even for the time, it was bad.

Asylum: Twisted Horror and Fantasy Tales (2020)
BellaMia1 2 points 3 months ago.

OK for a one-time watch. Not the best anthology out there, but I’ve seen worse. Some stories were not bad, and others simply ridiculous. To watch on a rainy day, or on confinement times, if bored.

Megan (2018)
BellaMia1 3 points 3 months ago.

Ugh. I’m annoyed after this watch. It was well done enough to want to see more, but there wasn’t much to chew on. is this an appetizer before the main course of a full-length movie? Or was this it? If a full movie comes, I will give it a shot. If not, this left me on my appetite. Wish it lasted longer.

The Eye of Silence (2016)
BellaMia1 1 points 3 months ago.

There was potential here for an interesting movie, but it got wasted. Amelie’s cool gift could’ve been used in a better storyline. Instead, I had to FF a couple of times, because the pace would seriously slow down. And the actress playing Amelie, was terrible. Unfortunate.

The Silence (2010) S1 E4
BellaMia1 2 points 3 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

I was not impressed with this series, despite liking Douglas Henshall. Everybody in this show acted like chickens without heads. Not natural behavior, in the circumstances. It takes away form the credibility of the storyline. To each its own, but it was a miss for me. And the ending was non-conclusive. It just stopped.

Delicious (2016) S2 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 3 months ago.

Oh my gosh! I can’t stand Teresa! Her character is insufferable. This show is becoming more about who will have the most outrageous behavior or lie, than anything else. It’s becoming tiring. Ugh.

The Silence (2010) S1 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

My gosh! Amelia’s behavior is still careless, and more irritating as the series goes along. But Jim though, he’s worse. I mean, he doesn’t have the typical copper’ behavior. He tend to put his niece and family in danger, without thinking twice. Not a usually and natural behavior. People tend to do the opposite. Especially, if it involves corrupted cops. I still don’t get why he didn’t go to a superior much sooner. And his kids, my gosh. Immature, spoiled and very irritating. And dumb, for a cop’s offspring. These people drive me nuts! All their reactions are wrong. Ugh.

The Silence (2010) S1 E2
BellaMia1 2 points 4 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

OK, it’s getting more intense now. Although I don’t understand why Jim hasn’t gone to a higher grade, to help him. He’s extremely controlling and bonehead. And unfortunately, the character of Amelia, is only getting more irritating here. I really think that she behaves like someone with bipolar disorder, or multiple personalities. Her behavior is too extreme, at both ends. On to the next one.

The Silence (2010) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 4 months ago.

So far so good. But the niece wow, got on my nerves at times. I just wanted to shake the girl like a rag doll. Get some sense into her. She’s reckless and sometime immature. Not lot of likable people in this series. They all deserved a smack behind the head. To the next one.

Black Work (2015)
BellaMia1 1 points 4 months ago.

Worth a watch.

Black Work (2015) S1 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 4 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Although I would’ve liked to see 2 or 3 more episodes to detailed the intricacy of this storyline, it was satisfying enough generally. I just love the way the women rallied together. It’s refreshing to see. A good watch altogether.

Generated on server ijsgoi