Latest Comments

Not Going Out (2006)
WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
saltydawg067 1 points 18 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

oh…. gosh!! i think there coulda been a tissue alert on this one… i wonder how many people are binging the first 7 episodes after watching this one to get a better understanding of why it was set up with the old tv shows like it was…

The Silence (2010)
VacantField42 0 points 34 minutes ago.

I am grateful for this thread…Be back after Bloodlands._.

The Silence (2010)
TX2Guns 3 points 5 days ago.

To Say you like The Tunnel is to say you like The Heavyweight Champion of all Scandi Noir, The Bridge (Bron/Broen Swedish/Danish version not that American shite version) which has been the inspiration for several decent variations, I actually thought the German/Austrian Der Pass topped The Tunnel with the Russian and Asian remakes coming in a very distant third and fourth.

VacantField42 1 points 37 minutes ago.

Made me smile…Thank you! Might re-watch. Yes, American version was complete Shite!

The Monkees (1966) S2 E2
sloburnjo 2 points 39 minutes ago.

‘Pleasant Valley Sunday’ by Goffin\King

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S19 E6
Alien 0 points 39 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The whole world is an Onion headline and it brings me to tears.

Adverse (2021)
TX2Guns 1 points 56 minutes ago.

This movie is painful to watch.

The Blacklist (2013) S8 E6
collein 1 points 2 hours ago.

not the best but so much better than recently, why ? no keene thats why.

ac1d 0 points 58 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

when did that annoying keene stop being in blacklist it could be tempted to restart it again -james spader is the man from gentle to psychotic in heartbeat -but keen is total put off she cant act

The Blacklist (2013) S8 E6
collein 1 points 2 hours ago.

not the best but so much better than recently, why ? no keene thats why.

ac1d 0 points 58 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
sparson 2 points 1 hour ago.

a) there are 2 sets of credits since you’re watching it illegally and seems to be a foreign feed.
b) you’re missing something.

saltydawg067 2 points 1 hour ago.

i think there are actually 3 sets of credits if u count the illegal stuff, unless they changed it… there’s one for HER show in the show and one for the show itself plus yeah… the foreign credits too…

b. seeing people complain about the credits has gotten old and it’s always been pointless.

Sphere (1998)
Arcangel2020 -1 points 1 hour ago.

A complete waste of time. This movie is terrible. I read the book when it was first published and saw this movie back when it was released on VHS. It was horrible then and it was just as bad to re-watch to see if it was as bad as I remembered it.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
ezl88 1 points 6 hours ago.

8+ min credits

sparson 2 points 1 hour ago.

b) you’re missing something.

The Blacklist (2013) S8 E6
collein 1 points 2 hours ago.

not the best but so much better than recently, why ? no keene thats why.

Flicker2013 0 points 1 hour ago.

Amen to that!!! lol

Outback Opal Hunters (2018) S6 E4
matsite101 0 points 2 hours ago.

Seems like they’re making peanuts

The Blacklist (2013) S8 E6
collein 1 points 2 hours ago.

not the best but so much better than recently, why ? no keene thats why.

It's a Sin (2021)
CodeBlack -1 points 3 hours ago.

Anything with Russell T. Davies name on it I’m def gonna watch

The Blacklist (2013) S8 E8
YgraineDance 1 points 3 hours ago.

Another excellent episode of the kind of case that makes this show great——and once again, mercifully, NO KEEN MESS.

Cheaters (2001)
Canilive4life 4 points 3 months ago.

PRIMEWIRE*
There are new 2020 of cheaters please provide. Need it in this pandemic. Plus Peter Gunz is the host lol

Steens 1 points 4 hours ago.

Sooooooooooooooooooo Agree!!!!!!!! I’ve requested this a few times, just hoping today will be the day! LOL

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
ac1d -5 points 1 day ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

what the hell? i feel like im watching a movie at the end and have skipped the middle -just when i thought i understood what is happening all this happens and im more lost than ever -who was the guy taht stole visions yellow stone and why did he steal it so many questions- does anyone fully comprehend this episode? im not a marvel fan-so have i missed something ?

Farmboy41 3 points 4 hours ago.

Acid Coming in on the tail end of things can spoil a lot of great movies in the MCU that should be seen before watching this. You did the same thing with Archer. I hope you started from the beginning after you found Archer in the last season.

All Creatures Great and Small (2020) S1 E6
GrrawentheNormal 1 points 2 months ago.

Hopefully she ends up with that guy for good, and they have a long and happy life together, doubt it though. Five minutes into the first episode, when I saw that lady getting on the bus, I thought the show will definitely push the main character and her together in the end, after some bull$hit interpersonal drama. Hopefully that kind of super cliche development doesn’t happen. I wouldn’t even mind if this was it, the end of the show, better end it here, then take it in a tediously predictable direction. If this turns into runaway bride, I’m gonna slap a b&tch.

Saucer-People 1 points 4 hours ago.

I recommend watching the original 1970s version of All Creatures Great And Small (especially the first three seasons) posted elsewhere on PW - not only are the characters and storylines far more faithful to the original James Herriot novels but there is a total lack of the contrived interpersonal bull$hit on display in this 2020 adaptation.

Blade II (2002)
harryteze 1 points 6 hours ago.

I want me some blade’s glasses… damn thing didn’t come off despite the beating he got from lomark!

CodeBlack 0 points 4 hours ago.

Google “Edge Tactical Eyewear Blade Runner Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Polarized Smoke Vapor Shield Lens” and you will find those glasses for about 80 bucks..

War Dogs (2016)
CodeBlack 1 points 4 hours ago.

If you haven’t seen it, def worth the watch

Superman & Lois (2021) S1 E1
sabcam 2 points 4 hours ago.

You’re not superman; I have seen him… he doesn’t have glasses, you can’t be him. LOL

Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham (2021) S1 E2
Alien -1 points 5 hours ago.

Charming, fun show. Beefcake = bonus!

The Originals (2013) S5 E3
[removed by a moderator]
rapscallion 1 points 5 hours ago.

That’s not how it works.

Blade II (2002)
harryteze 1 points 6 hours ago.

Roadie (1980)
booger 2 points 6 hours ago.

Good soundtrack

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
ezl88 1 points 6 hours ago.

8+ min credits

The Pioneer Woman (2011)
Unknown Freak 1 points 9 hours ago.

She makes great canned soups! Her recipes are quite simple, but too buttery and oily for my taste. She doesn’t mind cholesterol that’s for sure. Good show tho.

The Ren and Stimpy Show (1991) S2 E15
eric luschen 2 points 9 hours ago.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

The Originals (2013) S4 E12
Jack Reacher 0 points 9 hours ago.

And yes as the time passed Cami turned to sidekick from ‘once main character’ n now like you all i also think she’s never going to return. Atleast I’ve left any hopes of her coming back.

Gold Rush (2010) S11 Special
yonkk 0 points 10 hours ago.

This is a real REALITY SHow. Lot of characters, not a lot of gold.

The Ren and Stimpy Show (1991) S2 E15
Frac -6 points 3 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

ah come on trolls, you can do better than that! hehehe

JadeEnigma 1 points 10 hours ago.

I see almost all new comments downvoted so I think there’s a deep-state conspiracy afoot!

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
Farmboy41 2 points 10 hours ago.

I have one question. Where is the mind stone?

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
babyoda 1 points 10 hours ago*.

Came across this vid after watching this episode: https://youtu.be/1bOxLoVfnfg

Resident Alien (2021)
tobbetuff 3 points 11 hours ago.

best comic serie in many years. i love the cartoon comics in the beginning of each ep!

Life After Lockup (2019)
Snakebyte 0 points 11 hours ago.

Let’s give criminals a reason to commit crimes. Maybe they’ll get paid to be on Cops or this dumb show.

Beetlejuice (1988)
Luvlinguae 2 points 11 hours ago.

i hadn’t seen this movie since it came out in the theaters. I forgot how fun it is.

The Rachel Maddow Show (2008) S2021 E37
nikkimckelvy -3 points 12 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I know that the U.S. press doesn’t like Saudi Arabia, but I have to say this as someone who has lived there. I’m not a Muslim, but the crown prince and the king both sincerely believe that their sultanate was given to their ancestors by their god and it is written in the genealogy of the Quran as dictated to their prophet. There is no higher authority at all, and they sincerely believe that no one has the right to question that… as that reporter did. In the prince’s mind, all he did was protect his country… like every good leader should do. In any sovereignty, you can never question or disobey the sovereign… ever. That reporter did. Frankly, I think the reporter was super stupid to go to the embassy. The prince’s actions may have been (to our minds) unethical, amoral and inappropriate, but in his mind, it’s his responsibility and his right to stop insurgency. It’s been his right for roughly 1500 years. Who are we to question that?

Highlander (1986)
Royaltyguy 1 points 1 year ago.

one of my favorite movies

Royaltyguy 0 points 12 hours ago.

I watch this movie atleast once a year and its been a year lol. Amazing

Secret Things (2002)
fessologue 2 points 13 hours ago.

Sexy women and good drama! Loved the music!

Braveheart (1995)
Dante89 2 points 4 months ago.

Finally ! I just had seen some small scenes from it while I was young when my dad saw this movie but finally saw it and I gotta say at the end.. I seemed to have a lot of things in my eyes :’)

Royaltyguy 1 points 15 hours ago.

Me too brother

Braveheart (1995)
Royaltyguy 1 points 15 hours ago.

One of the greateat movies ever made, one of the greatest stories ever told. One of my all time favorites. Freedom for us all. Let everyone be free Amen

Shadow and Bone (2021)
Flicker2013 -1 points 15 hours ago.

Been looking forward to this on April 23. On my watch list for sure!

Wynonna Earp (2016) S4 E7
Flicker2013 0 points 15 hours ago.

Yay! Bout time March 5th, will finally be back!!! :D

Gordon Ramsay's Bank Balance (2021)
UGuess 0 points 16 hours ago.

This show is not all that bad..but not great either. The problem is the contestants, not the host IMO. The first contestant in episode 3 (female) was really annoying,unlikeable almost made me turn it off. I’ll still keep watching to see if it improve; new shows are usually still trying to figure it during 1st season

Fear Thy Neighbor (2014) S7 E1
MixueW 0 points 17 hours ago*.

This story is crazy… remember it when it happened, watched the lady live when it was going on.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
ct451 3 points 17 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Now I wonder if they will get the memories from the magic Vision into the re-animated white Vision so he can exist outside the bubble.

Confessions of a Time Traveler - The Man from 3036 (2020)
SheWatches 1 points 17 hours ago.

For a short documentary, it was okay. Like a college film

Superman & Lois (2021) S1 E1
Philingme 1 points 17 hours ago.

Now that was a good start. I am itching to see the next episode. I was good.

Generated on server qweoid