Latest Comments

Grey's Anatomy (2005) S11 E2
Caterwaul 0 points 2 days ago.

Maggie Peirce is a great new character. Just what Grey needs.Again this show is getting exciting.

Snowfall (2017) S1 E10
DEADTUB 0 points 2 days ago.

Excellent first session. Time for SE02 👍👍

Forrest Gump (1994)
[removed by a moderator]
mike 0 points 2 days ago.

he aint the only one !!

Grey's Anatomy (2005) S11 E1
Caterwaul 0 points 2 days ago.

In s perfect world the president would not break up a happy successful family. If Dereck is the best guy for the job the president would move the brain map project to Seatille….

The Monkees (1966) S1 E31
sloburnjo 2 points 2 days ago.

‘Last Train to Clarksville’ skit. With relevant Q&A epilogue.

Tom and Jerry (2021)
ac1d 0 points 2 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

too much human stuff ( and the acting was shite ) an not enough cartoon stuff i remember teh days when we only saw the humans legs and shoes and voices cos thats what the animals saw -spike the dog is still cool -more carnage please -ps teh cartoons had more personality than the actual human actors

The Monkees (1966) S1 E30
sloburnjo 3 points 2 days ago.

Clastic 1960s campy fun. Great songs.

Grey's Anatomy (2005) S10 E24
Caterwaul 0 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

It was pretty sad when George died. It was hard too. Moving on separating from what you know to continue being you and amazing is hard too. Dead is easy. Continuing to move on, to be more amazing is hard. To know when to stay to finish becoming amazing is hard to. Yang and Grey did the best breaking apart. It was sad and glad. I hope to see them come back together. Even if it is just a visit. Dereck needs to put down his high horse. He has not got a chance. Amazing episode.

The Hole (2001)
stormbringer -2 points 1 year ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The Hole is a mystery… we men have always been intrigued by The Hole. I shall visit the hole soon…

michaelmyers 2 points 2 days ago*.

thats one crazy girl !

Horizon Line (2020)
puffythebongslayer 1 points 2 days ago.

Don’t watch if you have bad anxiety and panic attacks and we’re previously having a shakey day lol just run . All in all I liked it but I still got chest pain .

Oliver! (1968)
Quld 1 points 2 days ago.

One of Oliver Reeds greatest performances. He was truly the best choice for the part, and he embellishes the character better than any other version.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
Moosetang 6 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I guess she just sensed a disturbance in the witch force and went to investigate.

Elldee123 2 points 2 days ago.

I like this theory better👍

WandaVision (2021)
JadeEnigma 0 points 2 days ago.

Oh look who is back!

Marlboro_Man 1 points 2 days ago.

\0_0/ (((Hugz!)))

For All Mankind (2019) S2 E2
40mill86 2 points 2 days ago.

Second episode of this awesome show second season cant wait for more give it a try

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
humanityforward2814 1 points 2 days ago.

Okay its finally getting better. This is why I keep watching even if I think a show sucks. Sometimes I am surprised.

WandaVision (2021)
Marlboro_Man 2 points 9 days ago.

0_o Hooked! TY~; )

JadeEnigma 0 points 2 days ago.

Oh look who is back!

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
[removed by a moderator]
Marlboro_Man 1 points 2 days ago.

0_0 Hey, it just started working again! It would appear that YKJack was right on the money when he said that they were probably just preforming routine server maintenance~: )))

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
[removed by a moderator]
Marlboro_Man 0 points 2 days ago.

I’m starting to worry Comcast might of blacklisted them, or something. I can get to the link if I copy it’s URL, then use a proxy-server to tunnel to it, but I only tried once, and I couldn’t make it play. I’ll try a few other proxies to see if one of them might work better & get back with you. Thanks for sharing your experience with this issue.

Upper Middle Bogan (2013)
Fmghost 1 points 2 days ago.

One of the best Australian comedies

Maine Cabin Masters (2016) S6 E5
Tiger8me 0 points 2 days ago*.

Thank you Fugitive for fixing the issues with this show. You are #1!!! Thank you to all the uploaders that contributed links!!!

School's Out Forever (2021)
Kid Kryptonite 2 points 14 days ago*.

I really wanted to like this and there are many good moments to point out but the story dragged most of the time. Takes itself too seriously as a horror comedy and doesn’t even show the infected most of the time. It’s mostly a drama about holding up at facility during zombie apocalypse. It’s a theme that’s been done to death literally and figuratively and not well here. In my opinion it’s worth the watch if you can deal with slow build, but very convoluted at end. Confusing review but guess I liked the kills and fun teen stuff a little too much with appreciating the well done work on film.

bcreed08 0 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

No zombies, just a pandemic.

Keeping Faith (2018)
PonderThis 0 points 2 days ago*.

I know in Great Britain they at times will wait a year or to release the upcoming season. I did some research and what I found is that the 3rd season has been released and this 3rd season will be the last. I have made the request to have it uploaded if it can be found. I love the theme song for this drama and if you’ve not heard the song from beginning to end, you can find it on YouTube under Faith’s Song.

Monster Hunter (2020)
UGuess 0 points 2 days ago.

Oh this was great! I can watch this a second time easy. Can’t wait for the sequel

A Little Late with Lilly Singh (2019)
Arcangel2020 0 points 2 days ago.

Wow, Network TV it seems will give anyone their very own lame, unoriginal & boring trash show (you know like Kimmel, Samantha B, Seth Meyers & Trevor Noah). This one is pretty bad.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
ac1d 3 points 2 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

ok one last question thas doing my head in - if wanda used her hex /chaos magic to re-create vision and the westview complex - how/why did agnes harkness end up in westveiw - wanda wouldnt have created her or wanted her there -really enjoyed the lenght of the program too

EnterShowStopper 4 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Maybe Agatha is working with Hayward. Maybe he got rid of anything that has any information about her for that would expose why who he really is or why he wanted to kill Wanda. Maybe Hayward is actually someone who works for Mephisto/Nightmare and that explains how he would think Wanda could bring back Vision and knew by getting some of her Magic would help create the White Vision.

Snowfall (2017) S1 E1
Fmghost 1 points 2 days ago.

Peaky blinders and boardwalk empire are both superior to queen of the south. I like queen of the south that’s the only show on USA since the purge isn’t going to have a third season

greyfur 0 points 2 days ago.

Like Peaky, but heard that the next season is going to be the last.Boardwalk is good as well, need to catch up on that,still have a lot there I have not watched, but don’t think that one is better then Queen, but do think that Peaky and Queen are about on the same level. That’s me though. Never did get into the purge.

Snowfall (2017) S1 E1
greenguy86 1 points 2 days ago.

Its a pretty decent show. Definitely not as good as Yellowstone. I would argue that Queen of the south is superior to both.

greyfur 0 points 2 days ago.

Only as far as the second episode but would agree so far that Yellowstone and Queen is better for sure, but this is still good so far, well worth watching further. Have a feeling it’s going to get better as I go.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
ac1d 3 points 2 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Moosetang 6 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Conquest of the Earth (1981)
bobntahoe 2 points 2 days ago.

f#@k YEAH! thanks to whomever found this.

dgener8 2 points 2 days ago.

I’ve had it a while, I’m just looking for movies I’ve got without links

The Nature of Things with David Suzuki (1960) S60 E11
expresso 1 points 2 days ago*.

CRISPR + Neanderthal DNA = lab grown tissue + ROBOTS = ?? I cannot wait

Conquest of the Earth (1981)
bobntahoe 2 points 2 days ago.

f#@k YEAH! thanks to whomever found this.

Resident Alien (2021)
bobntahoe 3 points 2 days ago.

this shit is just plain ole dry ass funny. well done.

Chicago Fire (2012) S7 E1
xquisitly4u 1 points 1 year ago. (Contains Spoilers)

thats crazy gabby chose her career over her marriage and if casey had not walked in she would’ve left without an explanation…SMH

Manic9 0 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I know right! She always did what she wanted to do, never cared about Casey’s opinion. I’m happy she’s gone.

Harpoon (2019)
mouthbreather 0 points 2 days ago.

really enjoyed this! brilliant ending too lol.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
OldKingSol 2 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

YES! YES! YES! She finally has her name! I was hoping they’d work that in there somehow. And now, Agatha doesn’t seem quite as evil as I thought she was at first.

Snowfall (2017) S1 E1
greenguy86 1 points 2 days ago.

Fmghost 1 points 2 days ago.

Punky Brewster (2021)
[deleted]
booger 6 points 2 days ago.

So, all you are saying is, the 15-year-old girl was Hotter before she had the unnatural scars she got from the surgery that helped her deal with gigantomastia than she looked afterwards. gotcha

Snowfall (2017) S1 E1
greyfur 1 points 2 days ago.

Just discovered this, seems like there are several seasons of this, and a lot of people seem to like it. Been a couple people said that this and Yellowstone are their favorite shows, and i love me some Yellowstone, and decided to give this a try. watched the pilot last night, and it was pretty good, so going in for some more.

Another good one is Queen of the South, that might be a bit like this, though a think most like a lot different at the same time, but really good, and has several seasons out and is still running of someone is looking for a good binge watch. Think i might wind up liking this one as well.

greenguy86 1 points 2 days ago.

Secrets of Sulphur Springs (2021) S1 E1
Julianna 1 points 2 days ago.

Anyone know what is going on with all the mixdrop.co links? Those were always the cleanest links for me. Bummer I now can’t find any that are working!

Murder in a Small Town (2021) S1 E2
whatmywifedoesntknow 0 points 2 days ago.

This couldnt be more biased if it tried , they have left out so many things that contradict them and their reconstruction of the driveby witness is laughable

Paranormal Caught on Camera (2019)
Krakken 1 points 1 year ago.

such a load of crap. most of this junk has been debunked on youtube videos

derekishere 1 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

People are board and need to get their 5 mins of fame. Good editing though!

Snowfall (2017) S1 E1
greyfur 1 points 2 days ago.

Paranormal Caught on Camera (2019)
[removed by a moderator]
derekishere 1 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Very true on the hauntings, and the show must go on!

Snowfall (2017)
ninjaduncan26 0 points 2 days ago.

best show! 10/10

Men of Boys Town (1941)
Marlboro_Man 0 points 2 days ago.

o_0 What a very endearing tale & so many famous faces!
This is one of my fav Spencer Tracy roles.

More Than Miyagi: The Pat Morita Story (2021)
TX2Guns 1 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Unbalanced is the only word that comes to mind for this Doc. The Director kept interviewing the cast of the Karate kid throughout the ENTIRE doc as if that was the only film Morita ever did. Granted, the Film made him a star but it was not the epitome of his work as an actor. In the same way Morita’s struggle with addiction did not define him as a human being, but yet, the Director spent the last forty minutes of the film talking about Pat’s struggles in the most depressing manner possible instead of memorializing him as a great actor and human being as he deserved. A very one dimensional documentary.

Take Me (2017)
suisen 2 points 2 days ago.

Now this is a bit odd movie
Didn’t know what to expect

WandaVision (2021) S1 E8
Marlboro_Man 2 points 2 days ago.

o_0 Can anyone fill me in on why I can’t seem to get any of these mixdrop.co links to work for me today? Multiple online scanner show the site as being up, yet my browser claims their server can’t be reached.

Street Dogs of South Central (2013)
systemsoundbar 0 points 2 days ago.

Street Dogs of South Central Links

The Blair Thumb (2002)
~Dime~ 1 points 2 days ago.

Goofy as all hell, and I loved every day minute of it, lol

Generated on server qweoid